2013年12月15日 星期日

How to Make a Simple Snowman Decoration

Did you know that lolly sticks are not just for ice lollies? We can use them for many things. Lolly sticks are great for arts and crafts activities; especially when it is Christmas.

You don’t believe me? Well, take a look here.
 
 
 
This snowman is simple, easy and fun to make. If you want to make one just like this, all you have to do is follow the steps below. Are you ready?
 
What do you need?
 
7 lolly sticks
Some coloured paper ~ Black
                                           White
                                            Red
                                            Orange
                                            Yellow
Two googly eyes
Some string
Some sellotape
Some glue
A pair of scissors
 
Steps
 
1. Glue six lolly sticks together.
 
 
2. Glue the last lolly stick diagonally across the top of the other lolly sticks.
 
 
 
3. Wait for the glue to dry.
 
4. Paint the bottom part of your lolly sticks (below the diagonal lolly stick) in white. This will be your snowman’s face.
 
 
5. Paint the top part of your lolly sticks (Above the diagonal lolly stick) in black. This will be your snowman’s hat.
 
 
6. Use your coloured paper to cut out shapes for the snowman’s nose and mouth.
7. Use your coloured paper to cut out shapes for the hat ribbon and star.
 
 

8. Stick your shapes on to the lolly sticks to make your snowman.

 
9. Glue your googly eyes onto your snowman so that he can see. (If you don’t have any googly eyes then you can use black and white paper circles.)
 
 
10. Sellotape the two ends of your sting to the back of your snowman so that you can hang him up.
 
 
 
 
See I told you that it was easy!
You don’t have to make a snowman. You can make anything you like. Take a look at the designs below. Which one do you want to try?
 

You could try making an angel.

 
Or, you could try making a sledge.

 
Here are some simple snowmen you could use as bookmarks.

 
These are great gifts to make for your family or friends.

14 則留言:

  1. you are very creative. can use lolly sticks to make things

    回覆刪除
  2. reiko6d25
    that's great!But I sure that my mum'll scold me"oh!what a mess"or anything!

    回覆刪除
  3. it's so cute ! maybe i will make one by myself!

    回覆刪除
  4. I like the snowman very much!

    回覆刪除
  5. i want to try to make a snowman too!!!!

    回覆刪除
  6. I like your snowman !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    回覆刪除
  7. I love the snowman!!I want to make it and do it with my family!!! XD

    回覆刪除
  8. Your snowman is very beautiful!! I want to make a snowman by myself too!!

    回覆刪除
  9. wu yuen ki,Yuki 5D2014年2月20日 晚上7:05

    The angel is so beautiful and cute,I think it is easy to make it by myself!

    回覆刪除
  10. The angels are so cute.I think I can do them too!

    回覆刪除
  11. Your snowman is cute.I like it.I like your model car too.It is very cool.

    回覆刪除

  12. The snowman is very lovely !

    回覆刪除