2014年2月10日 星期一

Mr. Chapman's Chinese New Year!


Hello everyone and “Gong Hei Fat Choi!” I wish everyone good luck and health for the year of the horse! I hope you all enjoyed your holiday and I can’t wait to hear what you did in your free time.


During my holiday I did a lot of things. Do you remember my new hobby? Radio Control Cars! The first thing I did in my holiday was make a new a shell for my car. This car is called a “Nissan Skyline GTR R32” for people that like cars, they will know that this is a very fast car.
The shell starts off with no colour; I decided to paint the car with a “Gun Metal” colour. Do you like the colour? It took me two hours to finish painting the car.


After I painted the car, I put some lights inside the car to make it look like a real car. I think it looks really cool. What do you think?




After I finished making the car, I drove my real car to a park in Kowloon. Do you remember this park? This park is called “Jordan Valley Park” and it is the park we went to for a Christmas Picnic two years ago. I was very interested with the track for radio controlled cars.



Here is a video of me driving my silver car. I think I still need a lot more practice; do you think you can drive better than me?



The last day of my holiday I went to a snooker club. Snooker is a sport where people use sticks called “cues” to hit the white ball against other coloured balls to try and get it in to the pockets. Have you played this sport before? I thought it was a lot of fun.


What did you do in your holidays? Leave me a comment!

Mr. Chapman 

118 則留言:

  1. Hello I am Cheril.In Chinese New Year I went to Ocean Park in Hong Kong
    You guess how many times have I been to Ocean Park ? 22 times because I felt boring to go to Japan. Almost every year to go to Japan.So I go to Ocean Park This year.

    I ate too much Junk Food this year I am 45 kliograms now Iam became over weight . I must lose 0.5 kilograms in a month. I am going to do exercise for a hour now.
    Tsui Chung Ling Cheril P.5B (26)

    回覆刪除
  2. I went to Hunan in Chinese New Year. I played with my family. I need to cut some grass on the hill to boil the water. It was very funny! The Hunan Food was very spicy. I ate a lot in Hunan. The holiday was great!

    Choi Pui Ying Kimberely P. 5B (9)

    回覆刪除
  3. Hello Mr.chapman.In the holiday,I went to the beach.It was very cool.I swam with my father.Sister and mother were bask.
    I went to Disneyland too. I took a photo with Mickey mouse.There was great!

    (40words)

    Cheung Pak Sum,Samuel P.5B (8)

    回覆刪除
  4. I went to Hong Kong Wetland Park in Chinese New Year holiday. I watched a lot of bird and animals. It is vey interesting.I feel very happy because I watched a lot of thing.

    Pun Ka Ban Niko 5B (24)

    回覆刪除
  5. I went to Hong Kong Zoological and Botanical Gardens in Chinese New Year holiday.There have a lot of birds.I like monkey because their voice was big and monkey baby was cute so I am happy.

    Yiu Kwan Shing Anson 5B (29)

    回覆刪除
  6. During my Chinese New Year holidays, I went to my grandmother home for gathering. I got many red pocket money from my cousins and I ate a lot of traditional Chinese food such as carrot cake, melon seeds and sweets. We were very happy and excited.

    Shiu Ying ,Sophia 5B (25)

    回覆刪除
  7. I went to the cinema on Chinese New Years Eve. It was interesting and funny. It was at night. I liked it very much!

    Chow Megan 5B (10)

    回覆刪除
  8. I went to the Ocean Park on Chinese New Years .I watch the bird show and play some games.I eat some food too.I like go to Ocean Park very much.
    Jason Wong 5B (28)

    回覆刪除
  9. so good to day i play more game your toy car it is good making the car, I drove my real car to a park in Kowloon. Do you remember this park? This park is called 5b 19 thomas

    回覆刪除
  10. i went japanese Hokkaido i go to airport by airplante go to there ,we go shopping and play ice-skating and make a snowman and eat many amazing food and buy chocolate , i so happy , i want going there .
    Yuen kai ting,jay 5B (30)

    回覆刪除
  11. I went japanese Hokkaido i go to there by airplane. We go shopping and play ice-skating and make a snowman and eat many amazing food and buy chocolate , i am so happy , i want to go there again .
    Yuen kai ting,jay 5B (30)

    回覆刪除
  12. I went Australia with my parents at chinese new year.I rode a house.I thought
    house is a smart animals.I bought many nut bars and chocolate.Nut bars and chocolate is taste good.I like this tour.I will go there again.
    Lee Ho Long,Jason5B(17)

    回覆刪除
  13. I went Australia with my parents at chinese new year.I rode a horse.I thought
    horse is a smart animals.I bought many nut bars and chocolate.Nut bars and chocolate is taste good.I like this tour.I will go there again.
    Lee Ho Long,Jason5B(17)

    回覆刪除
  14. I went to Western Europe with my parent at chinese new year.I bought one ring and one small box.I took many photo at there.I'm very happy, because I played in there ten day,so I very happy.
    Wan Cheuk Wing,Rainie 5B (27)

    回覆刪除
  15. I went to a friend's house to play with my other friend in my Chinese New Year.
    First, we went to the Chinese restaurant to had a lunch.And then,we started went my friend's house.
    Lastly,we had a dinner is pizza!Very yummy!
    We were very happy!
    Ho Cheuk Ying,Cherry5B(12)

    回覆刪除
  16. I went to Tsim sha Tsui with my parents in Chinese New Year.At night,we watch the fireworks show.It is very beautiful.We took a lot of thotos.I have a happy Chinese new year.
    Chan Nok Lam5B (5)

    回覆刪除
  17. I went to flower market at Chinese New Year.My mother bought a pot of mint

    回覆刪除
  18. In the Chinese New Year I go the china .It is because my uncle has a little baby girl! The little baby girl is very cute! I kiss her face and she was happy ! So I was happy too!

    Choi wai ying,cherry 6D (9)

    回覆刪除
  19. I went to Stanley with my parents in Chinese New Year.In the morning,we go to Stanley .In the afterroon,we go Murray House in Stanley,we go to take some photos,eat food.At night,we watched the firework in Wan Chai,it was so beautiful.I have a happy Chinese New Year.

    Cheng Hoi Fung,Ivan5B(7)

    回覆刪除
  20. I went to Che Kung Temple in Chinese New Year.There was many people.

    回覆刪除
  21. I went to Yuen Long with my parents and my younger sister in Lunar New Year.I played football with my new friend.After I picked up the strawberry in the box.My father paid money to farmer.


    Mak Chung Man,Man 5B (21)

    回覆刪除
  22. I visit my relatives with my parents at Lunar New Year.I said a lots of New Year's greetings to my relatives.I ate a lot of turnip cake.It is very delicious.I got a lot of red pockets.I love Lunar New Year very much.
    Chen I Chia Ike5B(6)

    回覆刪除
  23. In the Chinese New Year I went to Japen. There is very cold and have so many snow. So I always played the sledge. It was funny. I like it so much. I and my mum bought a lot of things, e.g. gifts, food, bag, pens, toys......So I am so happy.
    Chan Cheuk Ying , Chloe 5B ( 3 )

    回覆刪除
  24. hello,mr chapman.i am cesey.i go to changlong with my parents ang my younger sister in the holiday.changlong there is so many peoples there.we had to go the zoo,there are interesting.my favorite is the circus,the action they have done is very danger and difficult,but they performing well,so i like it.if i have a chancenext time,i must go there again!

    Lee Hei Tsun,Cesey 5B(15)

    回覆刪除
  25. Hi! Mr.Chapman. In the holiday,I practise piano every day. I like music so I listened the song every day in the holiday. I love the music very much!!!
    Fung Yuen Kwan,Angela 5B(11)

    回覆刪除
  26. In chinese new year (1/2) I went to ocean park I play all the rolling ride in there. I watched a penguin in ice land. I watch a dolphin and seals show.I play the frog jump and the car.
    abby au yeung 5B(1) (39words )

    回覆刪除
  27. Dear Mr. Chapman,
    How are you? Gung Hei Fat Choi! Your radio control car is splendid!
    On the twenty-ninth of January, I went shopping with my parents. I bought some new clothes for the Chinese New Year. I was happy. The next day, my parents and I went to Lunar New Year Market after dinner. I bought a lot of things, except the flowers. It’s because we don’t have enough space to put them. We also visited relative’s home. I got a lot of lucky money. On the fifth of February, Mum and I went to AMC Cinema and watched the movie called ‘Justin and the Knights of Valour’. It was exciting and funny. I laughed a lot.
    From,
    William LAW from 6C

    回覆刪除
  28. Hi Mr.Chapman,
    I think your car is really cool !
    I want to my homeland,Hubei during the holiday.Have you gone there before?When I arrived there, there was very hot ! I think there was hoter then Hong Kong!!! My sister and I ate a lot in Hubei.The food there was really yummy!!We also got many lucky money from my relative.I would like to go there again.
    Hope you happy in this year!
    Bobo Ho in 6C

    回覆刪除
  29. Hi Mr.Chapman,I think your car is very cool because you paint it very well. I had play snooker in camp.I think it is very interesting and fun.This
    Chinese New Year I ate a lot of delicious food and I fatter then before.Hope you have a nice horse year!

    回覆刪除
  30. Lee Wai Tin,Ricky
    Hi Mr.Chapman.Your video is very good.I think you drive the car good and the cars are beautiful.I like playing snooker too because it is very interesting and fun.This year I take many red pockets and ate a lot of food too.

    回覆刪除
  31. Hello Mr.chapman.In the holiday,I and my family went to Disneyland it is very fun I play many games . I took a photo with Mickey mouse I feel very happy.


    Lok Yan Yeuk,woody(20)

    回覆刪除
  32. Hi Mr.Chapman.In my Chinese New Holiday,my family and I went to my relatives home to eat Tun Luen Fan.We get the red packets and said greetings to congratulate them.

    回覆刪除
  33. Li Choi Yuk,Coco5A202014年2月18日 凌晨1:33

    Hi Mr.Chapman.In my Chinese New Holiday,my family and I went to the Ocean Park.I play a lot of game,I am so happy.

    回覆刪除
  34. Hello Mr.Chapman.I saw your car was so beautiful,I want to have one too.
    I think your car will very fast. Chan Lok Man ,Cleo 5a (5)

    回覆刪除
  35. Hi Mr Chapman,
    Your model car is awesome!! Can you bring it to school?
    Mr Soon

    回覆刪除
  36. Hi! Mr. Chapman, Your car is really cool. I would like to know how much it cost. I am saving up to buy one myself. However, I think I want an Aston Martin. Perhaps we can race!!!

    回覆刪除
  37. Hi Mr.Chapman,your car makes very well my brother like making car too .But he always. can't make a good car .......-~-

    by cherry Choi 6D 9

    回覆刪除
  38. Hi Mr Chapman,I think Your Car is very well!I hope I Cah have one too~

    Yip Cheuk Chi6D(31)

    回覆刪除
  39. Hi Mr Chapman,your car is very fast,AWESOME!!!
    Lee Ming Ko,Marco 5c(15)

    回覆刪除
  40. Hi Mr.Chapman, your car is wonderful !
    I hope you can bring it at school and
    teach my classmates how to make it
    by Leung Ching Yan,Lilian 6D (17)

    回覆刪除
  41. Hi Mr Chapman.Your car make very beautiful !
    I hope you can take it at school and I want to make a model too.
    Can you teach me how to do ?

    by Cheung Tsz Yin,Gigi 6D (6)

    回覆刪除
  42. Hi, Mr.Chapman, your car is really cool! Your silver car video really funny! Your technique is good!
    It seems that you really are interested in radio controlled cars too! During the holidays, I just went to Shenzhen, I hope the next time I go to Japan, because I think Japan is fun!! By Hau Po Chu, Pearl (your faithful Fans)

    回覆刪除
  43. great holiday!I want to have too.
    by Wong Ching Lam,Iris

    回覆刪除
  44. hi mr hapman i am very like your car it is cool can you take it to school then we can see and your vider is very funny by ho wing hei jay

    回覆刪除
  45. Hi Mr Chapman.Your car make very beautiful
    by leechunkitwillis6d(16)

    回覆刪除
  46. Hi Mr Chapman, your car was beautiful

    回覆刪除
  47. hi!MRChapman! I like your car
    IAN Chow(5c06)

    回覆刪除
  48. Hi Mr Chapman.Your model car is really cool . I hope
    you can play it at school recess .
    Chan Tsz Wai 5C (2)

    回覆刪除
  49. Your car is very cool!Can you bring it to school to let us see?

    回覆刪除
  50. I like your car,it's cool! Leung Chun For 6D(18)

    回覆刪除
  51. Hi Mr Chapman, I like your toy car. Can you give me?
    Tang Kong Nathan 5C (25)

    回覆刪除
  52. Hi Mr Chapman. I visited relatives with my family in my Chinese New Year Holiday. I chatted with them and had lot of fun.
    Li Yin Yi, Rhea 5A(22)

    回覆刪除
  53. Mr.Chapman,your car is very cool,I think that day is wonderful,right?
    I want to try to control the car,Can you bring it to school?
    Cheng Wing Tung,Nicole 6D (5)

    回覆刪除
  54. In my Chinese New Year holiday I went to Ngong Ping 360. We rode on the cable car to the Big Buddha. I was very excited!
    Dora Lee 5B (16)

    回覆刪除
  55. In my Chinese New Year holiday .I go to donate money ,visit the elderly home and disabled centre and I with my family went to charity organisations .
    In the next day.I with my family go to hiking.In
    the night , we ate a very yummy 's dinner.I love the Chinese New Year holidsy .What about you?I wise you are Happy New Year too!

    回覆刪除
  56. I think your car is awesome!I think you make this for a long time.
    In my Chinese New Year holiday,we went to grandma's home.We eat congee.In Chinese,eating congee mean 'have ample food and clothing'.And than we went to my uncle's home.I ate a lot of melon seed.
    I wish you have a good fortune and in this year! Happy year of the horse!



    回覆刪除
  57. When is holiday I have go back to china!

    回覆刪除
  58. LAM NGA TIN ,ELTAN2014年2月20日 凌晨3:02

    WOW~Your car is very beautiful, In my Chinese New Holiday, i with family go to new town plaza for breakfast,after that we go to cinema ,we saw a exciting movie and we go to lunch . Lunch we choice Shanghai food,we feel very tasty . After lunch, we go to shopping at YATA , We bought many things from there such as toy , I bought my favorite toy from there , on that day i feel very happy back to home.

    回覆刪除
  59. In my Chinese New Year holiday .My family went to grandma home.In grandma home,I ate a lot of candy and I got a lot of red pocket.I played TV game and monopoly .Then I am the winner of TV game and monopoly .I was feel very happy.Finally we ate a festive dinner.
    Toby Lam 5 a (17)

    回覆刪除
  60. Hi Mr Chapman. I went to the Peak with my family in my Chinese New Year Holiday. We looked at the view and took a lot of photos. We also went shopping there. Then we had lunch in a restaurant. The food was tasty. After that, we visited Madame Tussauds Hong Kong. I met many of my idols there. They are so funny and interesting. I had a great day!
    Li Yin Yi , Rhea 5A(22)

    回覆刪除
  61. Hi Mr.Chapman.Your car is cool and interesting.I like your car very much.But I think your car not colourful.You can add some colour maybe red or black.I hope I can make one.
    erica mok 5B 22

    回覆刪除
  62. When new year,I and mother and father also had the elder sister to go to ralative's family to play.Middl receives very many money pouches.I can the elder sister extremely are also happy and excited.Afterwards,we played whit the relative family's bog.To when eats meal,I hang extend three feet.The relative and adults cooperate the sapper which makes are different together,compares the delicacy which a person bolis to be many(5A09 Cheung Ka Ling)

    回覆刪除
  63. Chan Ka Hei, Ariel2014年2月20日 下午6:45

    Hi Mr. Chapman! Your holiday were great! Let me tell you my holiday! On the first day of Lunar New Year, we went to Grandma's home . We ate many candies,chocolate and jelly! They were very yummy! Then, we ate porkchop with noodles, rice and vegetables! What a mamorabale day!
    Love Ariel(5A)4

    回覆刪除
  64. Hi mr chapman .your car is interesting .In chinese new year .My family brough i and my brother go to my uncle's home i and my play computer and water TV .At night we eat dinner we eat a lot of food fish,vegetable,meat.

    回覆刪除
  65. Hi Mr Chapman.In Chinese New Year Holiday , me ,my brother,and my mother went to the clothing store to buy new clothes,and then we went to lunch,for example,the shop have some food!have cake...looks very yummy...after lunch,we went to the mother of a friend's home,she is friendly,when we were leaving,she gave me and my brother a lot of candy.

    回覆刪除
  66. Hi!Mr.Chapman.I am 5AEva. Your car is cool and




























    Hi!I am 5A Eva . I went to my friend home . I played with my friend. We had a lot of fun ! How about you?



    回覆刪除
  67. Mr. Chapman,
    Your car looks very cool,but I am not interested in cars.Besides,I also had a marvellous holiday.On the first day,we visited our uncle and our grandmother who lives in Kowloon.We ate a lot.The second day was better because we went hiking all the way up to the peak in Hong Kong Island with my two uncles and cousins.I was a lot faster than them.In fact,I was the fastest .I laughed at my cousins.l had a good time.I recieved 2600 dollars.I was very happy.

    Karen

    回覆刪除
  68. Hi! Mr.Chapman.Your car is so cool and beautiful.In my Chinese New Year,I went to the Peak with my mum.Tiffany 5a 28

    回覆刪除
  69. I like it very much.Thank you.

    回覆刪除
  70. I LOVE TEH VIDEO .AND THE CAR IS VERY BEAUTIFUL!IT"S GREAT!

    回覆刪除
  71. Lam King Yan, Melody2014年2月20日 晚上7:01

    mr Chapmen. I like your car! It is very beautiful I want to have one too

    回覆刪除
  72. Lau Ka Wing, Sally 5D2014年2月20日 晚上7:02

    Hi! Mr. Chapman!
    Your car is really cool!
    So Beautiful! I like your car!

    回覆刪除
  73. Shiu Yan Tung,Hitomi(5D 23)2014年2月20日 晚上7:02

    Hi!Mr.Chapman.I am Hitomi Shiu from 5D.In Chinese New Year,I went to my relatives' home and ate Chinese cakes.They are yummy!>_<

    回覆刪除
  74. WOW!It is amazing because your car is so cool.

    回覆刪除
  75. mr chapman,your model car is cool!

    回覆刪除
  76. Your car is very beauty! I like it.I also like the video.
    5D (26)

    回覆刪除
  77. Lam Pui Wa,Jimmy 5D152014年2月20日 晚上7:04

    I like your car too.I want to have your car too.

    回覆刪除
  78. 5D Lam King Yan , Melody2014年2月20日 晚上7:04

    mr Chapmen. I like your car! It is very beautiful I want to have one too

    回覆刪除
  79. Hi!!Mr.Chapman. I am Bella from 5D. Your car is so beautiful.I want to have my own car too!!I love your drawing.Can you teach me next time?Bye!!

    回覆刪除
  80. Oh!Mr.Chapman.Your car is cool i like it very much! I Think i should get one too!

    回覆刪除
  81. Hi Mr Chapman. I'm Valerie. My cousin went to my home during this Happy Chinese New Year.We had a good time.Your car is really cool.Where did you buy it?

    回覆刪除
  82. Hebe Yeung 5d (31)2014年2月20日 晚上7:10

    Your car is very beautiful! I want to make one too.

    回覆刪除
  83. chan yui yan,victor6B2014年2月21日 凌晨12:24

    Hey Mr Chapman.How can you make this car?I want to make it too

    回覆刪除
  84. Hi, Mr.Chapman, your car is really cool! I am very like your car too! I want to make one too.
    (5C) (08) Hau Po Ling , Bonnie

    回覆刪除
  85. Hi,your model car is cool .Is it make by yourself?
    (5c) (20) Mak Tzs Hin,Marco

    回覆刪除
  86. hi mr chapman .Iam 5c Ma Wai Chung ,Andy .your car are really cool and your video is very funny .you drive very fast .Perhaps we can race!!!

    回覆刪除
  87. Hi,Mr.Chapman.I am 5c Tse Tsz Ho,Leo.Your car is cool and nice.Can you bring it to school and give us play it?

    回覆刪除
  88. Choy nin chun Tommy2014年2月21日 晚上11:07

    Hi,Mr.Chapman.do your real car cooler than your model car?

    回覆刪除
  89. Hi,Mr.Chapman.your car is very nice.It is make by yourself?
    My Chinese New Year is very good.My family and I got many red pockets.I think your Chinese New Year is really good.
    5A Wong Hei Ting,Natalie

    回覆刪除
  90. Hello, I think your model car is very cool, because the color is very mysterious and I really like it
    5A Kwok Chi Sum,Sam

    回覆刪除
  91. Hello!I am Carlson.I went to my grandpa's home during the new year holiday.Pitty I was I'll.Anyway,I love your car.I had a remote control car is very fast too!������������

    回覆刪除
  92. Hi! I am 5A Amy . I like your car very much .It's cool.In my Chinese New Year, I went to my grandaunt's home to visited her with my family.Grandaunt was 80 years old but she was storg . We shpping and played game there. I also got rad parket . We had a fun and happy day there and I had a great and happyily Chinese New Year!

    回覆刪除
  93. Hello ! Mr.Chapman. My name is Shum Pok Yi , Bonnie. I am in class 5C. I like your model car so much.It is cool.And I like the colour.

    回覆刪除
  94. Hello! Mr.Chapman. Your model car was like a car. It is you make by youself ? If it is make by youself can you teach me to make and play.
    (5C) (23) Shum Pok Yin,Bowin.********************************************

    回覆刪除
  95. Hello,can you give me a car?Pun Cho Ming 5c (21)

    回覆刪除
  96. Hello,Mr.Chapman.Can you teach me to paint these paintings?so beautiful,I'm5C(18)

    回覆刪除
  97. Hello Mr.Chapman. I am interested in playing snooker. I hope you can be my snooker-teacher. 5C(13)Lam Wai Kit,Ricky.

    回覆刪除
  98. Li Choi Yuk,Coco5A202014年2月23日 凌晨3:30

    Hi Mr.Chapman.In my Chinese New Holiday,my family and I went to the Ocean Park.I play a lot of game,I am so happy.And then my family and I visit my grandparents home,there are so beautiful.My grandparents was health and they always had a smile.In this Chinese New Holiday,I feel so wonderful and great. But I think you too. :)

    回覆刪除
  99. Chan Lok Man Cleo 5A(5)2014年2月23日 凌晨4:53

    Hello Mr.Chapman .In my chinese new year holiday,I visited to grandma's home,I played with my cousie.We played computer game,watched video and listened music.At night,I have a yummy dinner with my family.After dinner, we went to Tsim Sha Tsui by bus.We went there to watched firework,it was very beautiful and I felt very exciting.

    回覆刪除
  100. Hi Mr.Chapman .I can see you have lots of car .I hope you can bring it to school and let me see.Your draw are so beautiful.Can you teach me how to draw it.Although I like drawing,I'm not good.

    回覆刪除
  101. Hi,Mr.Chapman.I thing your toy car is cool, you likes toy car verymuch?i hope you bring to school and play with us.5C (7)Yumi

    回覆刪除
  102. Hi,Mr.Chapman.your car is very beautiful .I like it very much I thing play the toycar is interesting .Lam Ming Wai ,Nicola (12)

    回覆刪除
  103. Thanks for everyone's comments! I had a really good holiday and I am looking forward to our Easter holiday already!
    Maybe I can bring my car in to school one day and show everyone how to play with it!

    回覆刪除
  104. Hi,Mr.Chapman.I think your car is good,where did you buy this great car.you drive the car very good,can you teach me?

    回覆刪除
  105. can you bring back to school

    回覆刪除
  106. Maybe I can drive better than you!(^3^)

    Carmen in 6B

    回覆刪除
  107. Your car is very beautiful.You drive it very well.My brother likes cars. Maybe he will love your car.He drive the cars very well too.

    回覆刪除
  108. Your picture is better than mine.My picture is not beautiful.

    回覆刪除