2013年9月16日 星期一


Hi everyone! My name is Ms Charlotte. I come from a city called Lancaster in England. I have a mum called Caroline, a dad called Joe and a brother called Luke.

My mum and dad both live in England, my mum works in an office and my dad is also a teacher. My brother also works in Hong Kong like me. It is very nice to have a family member in Hong Kong.  Here is a picture of my mum, dad and brother.



Here are pictures of my mum, dad and brother:
My dad and my brother.
My mum.















For the past three years I have lived with my friends at university. This is a picture of me and my 9 housemates.  I loved living with my friends, we always had lots of fun and we loved to dress up. 

My housemates at university.


Here are pictures of me and
my friends dressing up. Do you like to dress up?



I have only lived in Hong Kong for 5 weeks. I have already visited the Peak, the Big Buddha and I have been to Macau.






 
                                         
















51 則留言:

  1. yoyo (Ng Wing Sum 6C)2013年10月11日 凌晨12:17

    Hi Ms Charlotte,welcome to our school.In our school you can have a lot of fun with us .If you have any problem or question,welcome to ask me.(NG WING SUM 6C)

    回覆刪除
  2. Lam Yu Donald 6C 162013年10月11日 凌晨2:01

    Ms Charlotte,hi, I am Donald, nice to meet you!Welcome to our school. Alough I don't like dress up ,I think you dress up very beautiful!

    回覆刪除
  3. Lam Lok Man,Eunice 6C 152013年10月11日 清晨6:35

    Hi,Ms Chalotte!Welcome to our school.I love your lessons.They are interesting.You look very nice.How do you feel when you first come to our school?What is your hobby?Wish you have nice daysinHong Kong.

    回覆刪除
  4. Hi!Ms Chalotte!My name is Winnie.Nice to meet you!I love your lessons very much.Do your like our school?How do you feel about our school?

    Lau Hoi Wai,Winnie 6C(17)

    回覆刪除
  5. Tai On Kei,Angel 6C 292013年10月11日 清晨7:06

    Hello Ms Charlotte,my name is Tai On Kei,Angel.I really like to be your student and I also like to dress up with my friends.
    Do you like to stay in Hong Kong? Hong Kong Is a good place because here has a lot of delicious food to eat .Here are so many shopping mall for you to go shopping.
    Hope you will have a good time in Hong Kong!

    回覆刪除
  6. Kwong Ching Yi, Vivian 142013年10月11日 清晨7:26

    Hi, Miss Charlotte. I am Kwong Ching Yi, Vivian in 6C. You are a very good teacher and I love having lesson with you. Instead of dressing up, do you have any interesting hobby? Have you ever been to Japan or Korea?

    回覆刪除
  7. Hi,Ms.Charlotte.Welcome to our school!Do you love our school?I know your dad is also a teacher.That sounds great!

    回覆刪除
  8. Ho cheuk Lam 6C (11)2013年10月11日 晚上9:08

    Dear Miss Charlotte,
    Hi! Wellcome to Hong Kong! What do you feel? Do you feel happy?Ha! Ha!
    Your student,
    Matthew Ho

    回覆刪除
  9. Hi,Ms Chalotte! I am Bobo. Welcome to our school ! I hope you enjoy to teach us ~~ And please send my regards to Mr Luke ,thank you ~~

    回覆刪除
  10. Hi,Ms Catlotte.I think Hong Kong is a beautiful place.If you have free times,I think you should visit to different places .And I think your lessons is very interesting!
    Student
    Tsoi Yam Kin ,Stanley

    回覆刪除
  11. Law Cheuk Him, William 6C (18)2013年10月11日 晚上10:55

    Hello, Miss Charlotte. Welcome to our school. Do you like Hong Kong? Do you think that it is crowded in Hong Kong? How about your life in England? Can you tell me the differences between Hong Kong and Lancaster in England? I like your lessons. I learn a lot in your lessons. By the way, please tell Mr. Luke that we miss him very much.

    回覆刪除
  12. Tsui Wing Tung , Angel 6C (32)2013年10月12日 凌晨1:13

    Hi! Mrs Charlotte! My name is Angel Tsui. My mum have been to Lancaster before. She said it was a nice place. I really enjoy having your lesson! It has a lot of fun! What are your hobbits? I like playing the piano very much! I want to be a pianist in the future.^_^

    回覆刪除
  13. I have been to Macau too!Have you ever been to The Ruins of ST. Paul's?It is a famous tourist attraction there and the overall construction is magnificent.What do you like most about Hong Kong?

    回覆刪除
  14. Cheung Yuen Ting,Minnie6C(06)2013年10月12日 凌晨4:37

    hello Ms.Chariotte,my name is Minnie.have you ever visit the Hong Kong Disneyland?it was very fun and there have perade!i will visit there on Monday(14/10)

    回覆刪除
  15. Hi, Ms Charlotte.I am Sarah.Welcome to Hong Kong.I hope you will love to teach us.Can you tell Mr.Luke that we all miss him very much?Do you think Macau is an interesing place?I hope you will teach us happily!

    回覆刪除
  16. Hi! I'm Vennea.I think you will have an unforgettable experience. It is because Hong Kong is good place, you visit many place like Disneyland, Ocean Park, Wetland Park, play and take photo with scenery.

    回覆刪除
  17. Hi! Ms Charlotte. Welcome to our school. My name is Mandy. I enjoy having your lesson because it is very interesting and creative. We always have fun in your lessons. Have you ever visited some famous tourist attractions in Hong Kong? Hope you have a nice impression of Hong Kong. Choi Man Yee,Mnady P6C

    回覆刪除
  18. So Kin Hang,Carl 6C(27)2013年10月12日 上午9:32

    Hi! Ms Charlotte,I am Carl.Have you been go to another school to teach student?I am l like go to The Peak too.My favourite color is blue.Please tell Mr Luke I am miss him very much.

    回覆刪除
  19. Choi Mun Ching, Gillian2013年10月12日 晚上8:01

    Hello! Miss Charlotte! I'm Choi Mun Ching,Gillian in class 6C.
    I love your lessons very much.Welcome to Hong Kong! Do you have a wonderful impression in Hong Kong?
    Would Mr Luke come to visit us? However, please help me to tell Mr Luke,
    I miss him very very much!

    回覆刪除
  20. Hi Ms Charlotte
    I come from 6C,Ienjoy learning especaially Science ,Chemistry and English.Have you visited Hong Kong Science Museum yet?It is an interesting place that you shouldn't miss!!!
    Best wishes ,
    Lo Chun Tat ,Golden 6C(20)

    回覆刪除
  21. Man Tsz Chun,Matthew 6C (22)2013年10月13日 凌晨12:20

    Hi Ms Charlotte!I have sicked for a week.I am bored at home!

    回覆刪除
  22. Ng Cheuk Ying,Cherry 6C232013年10月13日 凌晨3:55

    Hi! I am Cherry from 6C.How are you, Ms Charlotte? I visited my grandmother's home today. There has much food, it is yummy.

    回覆刪除
  23. Hi! Miss Charlotte! I am happy today because I go to Hong Kong Disneyland.
    Wan On Yee,Annie 6C

    回覆刪除
  24. Ho Sin Ying,Cindy 6C (13)2013年10月13日 清晨6:37

    Hi! Miss Charlotte! I am Ho Sin Ying, Cindy in class 6C.
    Welcome to our school.When I first time saw you, I thought you're nice , friendly and beautiful. I really like your lessons because they are interesting and fun. I hope you will have some good remembrances in this year. By the way, can you help me to greet Mr.Luke.^-^

    回覆刪除
  25. Hi!Miss Charlotte,I am Tsang Wing Ching,Nicole from class 6C.It has been more than one month since you start teaching our class.I enjoy taking your lessons which are interresting.Hope you have a good impression of our school.

    回覆刪除
  26. Sze Lok Yi,Emily 6C(28)2013年10月14日 凌晨12:10

    Hi!Miss Charlotte,I am Sze Lok Yi,Emily in class 6C.I enjoy your lessons very much.They are interesting.Anyway,hope you have nice days in Hong Kong.

    回覆刪除
  27. Chiu Suet Man, Maggie 6C(8)2013年10月14日 凌晨12:28

    Hi, Ms Charlotte! I am Chiu Suet Man, Maggie in class 6C. Do you like Hong Kong? I love your lessons very much! I hope you can have nice days in Hong Kong!

    回覆刪除
  28. Chen Wu Yun, Iris 6C2013年10月14日 凌晨1:19

    Hi,Ms Charlotte! My name is Chen Wu Yun,Iris.I think your lessons are funny.I like to dress up too. Do you like Hong Kong?I went to Macau yesterday? Have you been to Macau?

    回覆刪除
  29. Hi,Miss Charlotte!My name is Chan Sze Wing,Wing.I like your photos very much!

    回覆刪除
  30. Hello!Miss Charlotte!I am Cheu Chun Yin,Gavin.I am in 6C.Wellcome you come to Hong Kong.I wish you will have a happy school life in our school.

    回覆刪除
  31. Hi!Miss Charlotte!I do not know you are Mr Luke's sister until you told us!Do you like Hong Kong?I am very sure you will like Hong Kong!Do you have any unforgettble experiences?We are happy to see them and like them.Have a nice day!

    Best wishes
    Cody


    回覆刪除
  32. Hi,Miss Charlotte.My name is Cloris in 6C.I enjoy having lesson with you,they are so interesting.and I also like visit the peak and the Big Buddha.Hope you have nices day in Hong Kong.

    回覆刪除
  33. Hi!i,Miss Charlotte.I am Ricky in 6C.I like your lesson because you is very funny.I wish you like Hong Kong.

    回覆刪除
  34. Lee Wai Tin, Ricky 6C(19)2013年10月14日 上午8:17

    Hi!i,Miss Charlotte.I am Ricky in 6C.I like your lesson because you are very funny.I wish you like Hong Kong.

    回覆刪除
  35. Thank you for sharing your photos with us! They're really nice. Can you get used to living in Hong Kong and working at school? I'm so glad that my students in Class 6C enjoy your lessons very much! By the way, what subject did you study at the University?

    回覆刪除
  36. Hi, Miss Charlotte.Thanks for sharing your lovely photos! Welcome to our school.I'm glad that I have a chance working with you this school year. Hope you enjoy teaching in our school too.
    It seems that you really enjoy your new life in Hong Kong. That's great! Thanks for all the hard work you have done for our students. Your reading lessons are so much fun. You are fantastic!

    回覆刪除
  37. Hi Miss Charlotte. My name is kevin.I am in class 4D.Did you go Ocean Park
    It is the funniest theme park.I go it once a time.Because the ticket is more
    expensive than Disney ticket.So i go Disney more than Ocean Park.You
    teach our class in the morning.I like to attend class form you.because you
    are very fun and patience.thank tor you teaching.

    回覆刪除
  38. Hi Miss Charlotte.I'm Yoyo.I am in class 4D.I like to go to the Peak too.I went there on weekdays.On the Peak,I can see the whole Hong Kong.It's fun and interesting!In this grade,you teach our class.You are a good teacher.Thanks for your teaching!

    回覆刪除
  39. Hello Miss Charlotte!Welecome to our school! I am Gladys . I am in class 4D.Did you go to Disneyland? Because there has a lot of fun games.Hope you like Hong Kong.

    回覆刪除
  40. Hi Miss Charlotte.I am Haley in class 4D.I went to Ocean Park in this summer.Did you go?I like to play the hot air balloon.What do you like?In this year,I am happy that you be our teacher.I feel fun in your lesson.See you in the lesson.Hope you like Hong Kong!!!!!!!

    回覆刪除
  41. Miss Charlotte.I have a sister of one's mother like you very much!

    回覆刪除
  42. Hi,Miss Charlotte.Thanks for your photos!I am Elsa Chiu.I am in Class4D.I like dressing up the princess dress because it is so beautiful.I also like to
    have your lesson.
    I have a younger sister and a younger brother.Did you go to Ocean Park in summer holidays.
    I hope you like Hong Kong very much!!!!!!

    回覆刪除
  43. Hi,Miss Charlotte.You have the same hobbies.I like dressing up too.

    回覆刪除
  44. 4DLo Pui Man,Phoebe(22)2013年11月7日 凌晨1:32

    Hey Ms Charlotte!I like your photo.Do you go to Disneyland?There is a Snow Withe. I know you like Snow Withe so I think you need to go to Disneyland.

    回覆刪除
  45. Hi Miss Charlotte! My name is Jossie.Iam in class 4D.Welcome to our school! Your photo are very lovely. Do you go to Disneyland? I think there is a fantastic place. Your lesson is very interesting!Thanks for teaching!
    Hope you like Hong Kong!!!

    回覆刪除
  46. 4DYuen Tsz Kiu,Chloe2013年11月8日 凌晨12:15

    Hi Miss Charlotte!My name is Chloe.I am in class 4D.I like dressing up too.Do you have any hobbies?I like swimming.Thanks for teaching!

    回覆刪除
  47. 4DLee Lok Ki,Linda2013年11月9日 下午6:10

    Hi Miss Charlotte!My name is Linda.I am in Class 4D.I like dreesing up too.
    Because it is beautiful.Your lesson very interesting!Tanks for teaching!

    回覆刪除
  48. Hi Miss Charlotte!My name is Edwin.I am in Class 4D.I go to Big Buddha
    too.I like your lessons very much!

    回覆刪除
  49. Hi,Miss Charlotte!Welecome to our school! My name is Steven.I am in Class 4D.I like visited the Peak and the Big Buddha too.
    I like your lessons very much because it is fun and interesting .

    回覆刪除
  50. Hi,I am Dorothy Chan in Class 4D.I like dressing up too!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    回覆刪除
  51. Hi,I am Emma Chan in class 4D.Your lessons are very interesting and fun!!!

    回覆刪除